We are excited you are JOINING US in Big Bear! We will be heading out for a mild day of off-roading in the Big Bear Mountain area on July 11th!
We love to explore the different tails that are right in our back yard and would like to invite you to join us! This will be a mild to moderate off-road trail day (perfect for beginners). Nothing too challenging, but there will be some narrow, off-camber areas and some loose or mild rock sections; nothing difficult, great for learning and fun for everyone!
Since we are all responsibly practicing social distancing we will keep our stops to a minimum and as such this is an unofficial trail run. That said, we will stop randomly and briefly if there are area we want to explore and you may do so at your own risk. We want to go out and enjoy the great outdoors and its not safe to go off-roading alone, especially if you are new to off-road driving. This is a great way to meet others that love to drive on dirt (like us) and we will be onsite to assist if needed. If you need help on the trail please feel free to ask and we will give you the best guidance we can.
COMPLETE LIST OF DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED TO REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS:
· 9:30 AM – Meet at Trailhead (gassed up, prepared and ready to go!)
· Trailhead is in Fawnskin: Rim of the World Drive, Grapevine Canyon
· GPS Coordinates: 34.27291, -116.95007
· 9:30-10:00 AM – Air Down and Brief Meeting (standard trail guideline and trail etiquette)
· 10:00 AM – (Hard Time) Wheels Up/Depart on Trail
· 12:00 AM – (Approx.) LUNCH BREAK at Lookout Point
· 3:00 PM – (Approx.) end of trail.
· Kid / Dog Friendly (Leash Required; for your dog, not your kid)
· BYO Lunch/Water
· Pack in Pack out….Please do NOT liter on the trails.
· Seat Belts
· Good Attitude
· MIN 32-Inch Tires
· OnX Off-Road App (Maps & Coordinates)
|We sent out a newsletter earlier this week with some items to pack, if you missed it Click here. for “Tail Day Must Haves” . We have emails with specials go out monthly so make sure to check them, if you ever have any questions about our product we sell, email our sales team at Sales@lge-cts.com
We can’t wait to see you out on the Trail….If you want to read some more about Beginner Off-Roading, check out our May blog Here.
See you out on the trail!