Fox 2.0 PSCO Performance Series Coilover Front Shock For 1-Inch Lift On 07-18 Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
|Dimensions||30 × 6.25 × 6 in|
- Yields 1-inch of front lift.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Shaft: 5/8 Inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical.
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP 1-Inch Lift single front coilover shock for 07-18 Chevrolet and GMC 1500 2WD/4WD trucks and SUVs.
This Bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart.
The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Not compatible with 2007 Classic body style models (2007 Classic style compatible with 99-06 model components).
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving
The easy-to-install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Not compatible with 2007 Classic body style models (2007 Classic style compatible with 99-06 model components)