07-18 JEEP JK 4.5-6″ STAGE 2 COILOVER CONVERSION SYSTEM
ICON Vehicle Dynamics engineers designed the 4.5-6″ Coilover Conversion System to drastically improve the on and off-road performance of the 2007-2018 Jeep JK by increasing wheel travel, optimizing suspension geometry, and developing a vehicle-specific tune for the included 2.0 ICON coilover shocks. Along with an outstanding ride quality in both on and off-road scenarios, the 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion Suspension System allows users the ability to adjust ride height based on the addition of bumpers, winches, and any other gear that may be added to the vehicle.
The ICON 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion System includes fabricated front coilover towers with lower shock mounts, a one-piece fabricated rear subframe with lower shock mounts, adjustable front and rear track bars with bracketry, an upgraded drag link, extended sway bar links, bump stop spacers, stainless steel braided brake lines, front and rear upper and lower link arms, JK-specific tuned ICON 2.0 remote reservoir CDC Valve coilovers, and all necessary hardware for a complete installation. These parts have been designed to provide exceptional performance and service life with the use of high-quality components and materials. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 remote reservoir coilover shocks yield an excellent ride quality by way of a vehicle-specific tune and dual-rate coil spring design. The remote reservoir layout of these shocks makes for consistent damping characteristics even under prolonged off-road use. Cold-wound, shot-peened, and pre-set coil springs designed by ICON provide consistent ride quality and strength with a lifetime guarantee not to break or sag. FK Rod End bearings and ICON’s dual stage bushings reduce suspension deflection while improving overall vehicle responsiveness and stability. Adjustable track bars allow users to center the axles under the vehicle while adjustable link arms provide caster and pinion angle modification – making a precise alignment a fairly simple task.
The ICON 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion System was designed from the ground up for improved suspension handling off-road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. The ride-height adjustability of this system will allow for the fitment of 35-37” tires (minor trimming may be required), and a bolt-on design allows the ability for the vehicle to be returned to stock form if need be. All fabricated components in this suspension system are covered under ICON’s lifetime warranty, while the 2.0 coilovers are covered under a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects. Proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled by a dedicated team of off-road enthusiasts, the ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion System is an excellent choice for 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler JK owners looking to take their vehicle to the next level.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4.5-6” adjustable ride height
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned ICON shocks for superior performance and ride quality
- Dual-rate coil spring design designed to optimize on and off-road performance
- Adjustable track bars with PTFE lined FK Rod End bearings
- Shock geometry improves overall vehicle stability
- Sheet metal front shock mounts provide maximum clearance & clean look
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Fabricated components carry lifetime guarantee against breakage or manufacturer defect
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes (Wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an oversized tire)
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17×8.5 w/ 4.50″ or 4.75” BS / -6mm or 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35″ x 12.50″ (Larger 37″ tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- APPLICATION NOTE #54: 2012-UP MODELS REQUIRE EXHAUST EXTENSION KIT (PART #22011) FOR CLEARANCE OF FRONT DRIVE LINE UNDER ARTICULATION
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #60: THE ICON JK COILOVER KIT WAS DESIGNED AROUND A STOCK EQUIPPED JK WITH STANDARD AFTERMARKET REAR BUMPER / TIRE CARRIER. IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS KIT 100% BOLT ON THE REAR COILOVERS ARE STEEPLY ANGLED REARWARD. TO WORK CORRECTLY AND REDUCE BOTTOM OUT, A DUAL RATE SPRING SYSTEM IS INCORPORATED USING SECONDARY NUTS ON THE SHOCK CYLINDER TO ENGAGE THE BOTTOM SPRING RATE AS THE SHOCK ANGLE INCREASES. IF TOO MUCH PRELOAD IS ADDED, THE SECONDARY NUTS WILL NOT ENGAGE PROPERLY RESULTING IN DECREASED LOAD CARRYING ABILITY AND A LARGER RATE LOWER SPRING MAY BE REQUIRED TO ACCOMODATE THE VEHICLES WEIGHT.
- APPLICATION NOTE #61: AFTERMARKET EXHAUST MAY NEED TO BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED FOR USE WITH THIS KIT
- APPLICATION NOTE #62: FRONT DRIVESHAFT CAN HIT CERTAIN MODEL SKID PLATES AT FULL DROOP AND MAY NEED TO BE TRIMMED FOR FULL ARTICULATION
- APPLICATION NOTE #63: 2012-UP JK MODELS REQUIRE THE USE OF ICON PART #22011 EXHAUST EXTENSION SPACER OR AFTERMARKET DRIVESHAFT PART #22014
- APPLICATION NOTE #64: FACTORY REAR SWAY BAR WILL NOT BE USED WITH REAR COILOVER CONVERSION INSTALLED
- APPLICATION NOTE #65: COILOVER BRACKETS / SHOCKS NOT SOLD SEPERATLY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
- APPLICATION NOTE #70: MUFFLER WILL NEED TO BE LOCATED FORWARD OF THE REAR AXLE AND A TURN DOWN PIPE INSTALLED OR THE PIPE ROUTED OUT OF THE BACK OF THE JEEP.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED JK. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #86: REAR COILOVER CONVERSION REDUCES LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY. TOWING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #107: SYSTEM REQUIRES FRONT AND REAR DRIVESHAFTS FOR CLEARANCE
- Ships In Multiple Boxes
- 21025 (QTY: 1) | 21020/21025 BUSHING & SLEEVE SERVICE KIT
- 22006 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 3-5″ REAR CO CONV KIT
- 21046 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK REAR UPPER FIXED LINK KIT
- 28009C (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 3-5″ REAR 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 21020 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK FRONT ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 21041 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK REAR LOWER ADJ LINK KIT
- 22005 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 4.5-6″ FRONT CO CONV KIT
- 28008C (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 4.5-6″ FRONT 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 21031 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK FRONT LOWER FIXED LINK KIT
- 21036 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK FRONT UPPER ADJ LINK KIT